Trademark(TM) and Copyright © FosterExperts, LLC All rights reserved.
If you are currently facing a legal challenge,
have your attorney call us today 321-431-9691
Foster Expert consultants are available to defend you or your agency in civil suits and criminal actions. We can critique your case behind the scenes with your attorney or testify on your behalf in depositions and in court. When you place a retainer, we are ready to assist you. The experts we provide not only have professional law enforcement backgrounds, we are one-call away in time of trouble.
Remember some key points:
1) Get an attorney involved early on.
2) Have your attorney contact Foster Experts for courtroom testimony, professional expert witness guidance.
3) We can offer a behind-the-scenes critique of the strengths and weaknesses of your case and testify on your behalf when appropriate.
4) We can help your attorney to prepare for any legal challenge you might face with an expert witness.
5) Always remember, Foster Experts are here to help! Our extensive network of law enforcement experts has helped to win legal challenges for years.
The Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals has held that 42 U.S.C. § 1983 actions filed in Florida have a four-year statute of limitation
Submit a Complaint | DOJ | U.S. Department of Justice
The Civil Rights Division enforces civil rights laws in a wide variety of contexts. Submit a complaint or report of a potential civil rights violation you may contact the Civil Rights Division at
(888) 736-5551 or (202) 514-3847 and (202) 514-4609
U.S. Department of Justice - Civil Rights Division
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS